Links to sites of local interest
- Fox Inn – Pub and restaurant on Fox Lane, food and drink from noon til late
- The Flowing Well – Pub & restaurant in Sunningwell – recently had a major facelift
- Merry Miller – Pub and restaurant at nearby Cothill
- Sunningwell Parish Council (Boars Hill East) and Wootton Parish Council (Boars Hill West).
- Sunningwell Scene – Facebook page for local news and activities in Sunningwell village and parish
- What’s on in Oxford – Daily Info guide to the theatre, cinema, concerts, exhibitions, restaurants – in fact everything that is happening!
- Oxford Philharmonic Orchestra – Thanks to Marios Papadopoulos, one of the leading orchestras in the UK is right here!
- Vale of White Horse District Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Oxford City Council – Whats on & local events
- Abingdon Town Council – Whats on & local events
- Oxfordshire pubs – Index of most pubs with telephone numbers and addresses
- Oxford Preservation Trust – The OPT maintains various valuable open spaces, including several on Boars Hill
- The University Engineering School in the 1930s – An account by the late BHA President: Brig. Douglas Henchley OBE
- Oxford History – Wonderful photographic journey into Oxford’s past by Stephanie Jenkins
- Sunningwell School of Art – Lovely location next to the village pond!
- Friends of Boars Hill – Residents’ Campaign against the proposed re-development by Peking University of the old Open University site on Berkeley Road opposite the “Old Golf Course”.
If any resident of Boars Hill wishes to advise a link which he or she thinks would be useful or of interest to other residents please use the Contact form.
The link requested should have some local interest to Boars Hill. The provision of a link will be at the sole discretion of the BHA. The BHA accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link is made. The content of any other site will be the sole responsibility of that site owner. Where appropriate a reciprocal link to this site will be requested.
The webmaster will also be pleased to receive information and pictures for possible addition to the site in the future but reserves the right not to use or to edit any material submitted. Acknowledgement of the source will be given unless the contributor requests otherwise.